Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Marathon Homebrew

I brewed an Agave Wheat beer last night that will be ready just in time for the ATX Marathon on Valentine's day. I need some help with names. If I choose your name, you will win some homebrew. Please post submissions as comments.

Here's what I have so far:
Nguyen: Power Beer
Rosie: 26.2 Beer
Dan B: El Hefe
Andrew: "Run your Agave off" Wheat
Cal:Shagavedeby Runner
Laura: Runner's Nectar, Succulent Brew, Love my Carbo Load Brew
Katie: Sweet Life Ale
Jennifer: Trigome Agave Cerveza
Rick: What was I thinking Beer
Logan: Any Port in a Storm
Coby:
1 What-A-Finish! Wheat (or Way-to-Finish! Wheat)

2 Finish Line Weiss

3 Twenty Six Point Two Mile Brew

4 The Valentine’s Day Massacre Beer

5 The Half and Full Pint Wheat

6 Finisher’s Finest Brew

7 First Time’s the Best Brew

8 The Aches and Pains Full Pull

9 Austin Marathon “Way To Go” Wheat

10. Oh My Achin’ Feet Wheat!

11. Are You Going to Back Out Again at the Last Minute and Make Me Run It All By Myself? Damn You Sha Gearn! Beer (this is my personal favorite)

3 comments: